Re: [dtn-security] FW: Re(19): Implementing Security Destinations in DTN2

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 22 January 2013 23:29 UTC

Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 23:28:38 +0000
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
To: "Burleigh, Scott C (313B)" <scott.c.burleigh@jpl.nasa.gov>
References: <2665b4bca07d1e0d3d9de88844cc02e9.squirrel@webmail.math.umd.edu> <20121002225237.520325524@smtp.mail.me.com> <A5BEAD028815CB40A32A5669CF737C3B0EFA29@ap-embx-sp40.RES.AD.JPL> <7249cc388d868cb16f14efe286351e37.squirrel@webmail.math.umd.edu> <A5BEAD028815CB40A32A5669CF737C3B0EFD00@ap-embx-sp40.RES.AD.JPL> <20121004210719.1971171529@smtp.mail.me.com> <A5BEAD028815CB40A32A5669CF737C3B0F00B5@ap-embx-sp40.RES.AD.JPL> <20121004220537.1202245607@smtp.mail.me.com> <A5BEAD028815CB40A32A5669CF737C3B0F00E9@ap-embx-sp40.RES.AD.JPL> <20121016220658.793339059@smtp.mail.me.com> <A5BEAD028815CB40A32A5669CF737C3B096B89E2@ap-embx-sp40.RES.AD.JPL> <20121022185905.200828573@smtp.mail.me.com> <A5BEAD028815CB40A32A5669CF737C3B096B8A97@ap-embx-sp40.RES.AD.JPL> <20121022202820.71123343@smtp.mail.me.com> <A5BEAD028815CB40A32A5669CF737C3B2356FA44@ap-embx-sp40.RES.AD.JPL> <50FF1C07.80708@cs.tcd.ie> <A5BEAD028815CB40A32A5669CF737C3B2356FAA2@ap-embx-sp40.RES.AD.JPL>