Re: [dtn-security] Re(4): Including fragment offset in the correlator doesn't prevent all fragment collisions.

Elwyn Davies <elwynd@folly.org.uk> Sat, 13 April 2013 18:15 UTC

From: Elwyn Davies <elwynd@folly.org.uk>
To: Amy Alford <aloomis@sarn.org>
References: <CAB9rx+85HHsNj=EhmsqhCdtY5k=S4p1Jgzz4VsmEC+43ERygWA@mail.gmail.com> <20130320011114.1072992195@smtp.mail.me.com> <CAB9rx+_EK7u8kkDhscBdqnGHYSeoROTSfhNaALZUodMt4em=_Q@mail.gmail.com> <20130323005838.947157858@smtp.mail.me.com> <CAB9rx+-kKNEUH0VWA_ffrcHfh59eSAxbgHNXWhkm+BrC44rqWw@mail.gmail.com> <20130323213252.461319491@smtp.mail.me.com> <CAB9rx+-5yowPPSHfmME8Mhu5Y1B6hzVOPyRk3qpsZ200A=n6WA@mail.gmail.com>