[dtn-security] RE: Bundle Security Protocol items for discussion

"Symington, Susan F." <susan@mitre.org> Fri, 17 November 2006 20:25 UTC

Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:25:54 -0500
From: "Symington, Susan F." <susan@mitre.org>
To: "Symington, Susan F." <susan@mitre.org>, Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>, Howard Weiss <howard.weiss@sparta.com>, Peter Lovell <peter.lovell@sparta.com>
Cc: dtn-security@mailman.dtnrg.org
Subject: [dtn-security] RE: Bundle Security Protocol items for discussion
Sender: dtn-security-admin@mailman.dtnrg.org

Security authors and pundits,

Thanks for your input in the past few days. It is helping to improve
the spec.

As far as I can tell, below are the only remaining items that we need
to resolve before we can wrap up this next revision of the Bundle
Security Protocol. I would appreciate receiving your input on these
issues. Once I roll in whatever revisions these generate, I will
circulate version 3 of the Bundle Security Protocol for your review.

Thanks.

-susan

Susan Symington
The MITRE Corporation