Re: [dtn-security] Authentication and Authorization in DTN

"Mooi Choo Chuah" <mcchuah@gmail.com> Tue, 04 November 2008 16:34 UTC

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:21:40 -0500
From: "Mooi Choo Chuah" <mcchuah@gmail.com>
To: "Stephen Farrell" <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Cc: E.Johnson@surrey.ac.uk, dtn-security@maillists.intel-research.net
Subject: Re: [dtn-security] Authentication and Authorization in DTN

Dear all,
My group at Lehigh University has an implementation of a
simple identity-based key distribution scheme  that works with Peter's BSP
implementation. Unfortunately, we used miracl library and hence this can
only be released to academic researchers. We also use Stanford's PBC
library. We haven't tried out the security features with fragmentation
feature yet.

I am extremely busy this semester and hence haven't got a chance to update
the dtnrg website to indicate that anyone in the academic world interested
in playing with this code can send me an email.

We are hoping to swap out the miracl library so that our code merely uses
Stanford's PBC library. But due to other more urgent activities, we haven't
got time to do that yet.

Mooi Choo