Re: [dtn-security] Updated SBSP Document

Amy Alford <aloomis@sarn.org> Mon, 02 June 2014 15:32 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=1EPZl3kseo4XnPZ4MwluKAt6GcWP0r3/Uet08Q2BnxQ=; b=MV81ZlasmjlKdA79taxFM7rbwZhG0B8HccUW9WCoKDyjWS/h2gIPEg9EuO7H1aTxYO QA9S2aRF65yxcTIt+L14dNArliy4+kX5oILqtwEOCBd6ZKubGbxFHA/vW497/UmylGx7 knxPabBhGCZOEUhXY61bLWIBh8M0S1x8/qSjlKTPO1XyTJ6dVljwqsmQsAaw/CLIctQz A50FoQFdu7eMo7OAkN+WVBSOPXGi2WVIc/lO43xHJ7iiT9JUJ91jHN5OdWRS8rdp7FBl UQYz5tsXvHRv4O+TetC+g5O4byD2RF9o9xjCh+c8ly7wQn++LvO5P5PzIBvPoekVxUKX lG8g==