Subject: [dtn] draft-ek-dtn-ethernet-03
From: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>
To: DTN WG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2026 18:12:20 -0700
List-Id: "Delay Tolerant Networking (DTN) discussion list at the IETF." <dtn.ietf.org>

All,

I have prepared a -03 [REPO] that I will push as soon as the window opens.
This revision incorporates the feedback on the mailing list that I was
tracking (or it tries to, anyway).  See [HTML] for the nicely rendered
version.

I have uploaded some candidate slides as well, but they're basically
the same as last time.  They end with asking if there's anything remaining
before a call for adoption.

Hopefully this revision is much more concise, and suitable for progressing.

Thanks,
-Erik

[REPO]
https://github.com/ekline/draft-dtn-ethernet/tree/draft-ek-dtn-ethernet-03
[HTML]
https://ekline.github.io/draft-dtn-ethernet/draft-ek-dtn-ethernet.html