Re: [dtn] Draft DTNWG Charter Text

Rick Taylor <rick@tropicalstormsoftware.com> Mon, 26 July 2021 15:00 UTC

From: Rick Taylor <rick@tropicalstormsoftware.com>
To: "Felix.Flentge@esa.int" <Felix.Flentge@esa.int>, "Birrane, Edward J." <Edward.Birrane@jhuapl.edu>
CC: "dtn@ietf.org" <dtn@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 14:59:59 +0000
x-originating-ip: [2a02:1648:4000:120:20c8:1c3f:929c:e4cf]
Subject: Re: [dtn] Draft DTNWG Charter Text

Hi Felix,

A pity you can't make it, but I think we all understand a busy schedule.

Perhaps an option might be to have a more generic charter item around "reliable bundle delivery" rather than explicitly naming custody transfer as the only solution?

Or does that result in a completely generic work item that we can never achieve in a reasonable time?

Cheers,

Rick