Re: [dtn] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-09.txt

Lloyd Wood <lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk> Wed, 22 August 2018 13:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1534945934; bh=B4+uSDmxSqSVcjpgw/JOB7biTUzUVIqcVWUKyyRcc34=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=dpQpGu+C2rHqY2OiQwvjhmVc5wn9aRVJ3Qle8y9O9fq90q+cnJS2z8HGhp3nZWTZNUtlkuenAuSGBZuw4rBPhXClCTFV7bFxCVyhQkdWkjnjfr1VsHaawwTWCvk7scjWZyQMebC93GuC3OoHxJPYy9co2Yr//vKN2HvUoqvXRriLmskE188S6Blk4G3Hq+G7v+GRY/kFEJZhOgNkPnDh6uOi8Ojh0schTB74dRa9MMADouzg6rkz37blz2RJwJQ/cJjEGVE7O1rIoTasg9Iakl3zyAvciN9BLLQ17nGHaD8LaYfwTT2QpLRmJ11dIGCJ7FxH76uvqSvDmX9GJjPcWg==
X-YMail-OSG: lMtxoFgVM1kklx1tPvt5kstm3bMCKxbpyYmO1nmLQ1CkqsB4bS3RAfL0EklBTaH jTDdP7RsUxQw.LY0zr3Cg31BygTWb12C.aWc9TZywM_hdvilJn8KIpr.DpuzaU.5_jBqXQ4sJo3s L.PsJKzPawjj3pf5wp5WvLNA6IC.Su_uq.x0wN88cBBI0aW6JWOU_TvImNepfVyuH7yq9DMI4izZ Kf8njYX6QVrjNvhmkQpi0SC2Xdoct8cGnwgY0BAsyiXM3u83AKIl_mWSqi7b3y4lg0vRSJGiKrpq PYyT4TsA67umnhD5gvB3e7efN34SPIQFVOjCpbfk_R.rbiN15dgJ6AoPd3wFUQ1ivRCtCpo1MlIW y0QXuB7X_CSQuAeM5N7McnAy9RoCkUKjqT8a23gxW46lhMHDPiVcYpaZz_HI0IlfyllOQPxel2ei V2bSpxJNV39vehCXeuzl9y3E6DZpNkMXH6OIx.EQaJ16o4sR6nPV0WzN8o7pUCIU9cwKxQKtRU4n PK9tCKPWoRz3hYg4XEJHBR0S.ki0pWdOpmReqpceBZn7Ewwesx2IaObpf.JmQnRxsneYQ2ipUfEV 3u75BHB2yiXLJ7y6zDSKDMxx1kNkDHxKBbKyRuQqcF0fUgEaZNiq63Y9F.Rn4Rh.S7_EvbFF9z2V AuomLgcXndzwZXxoQK__5y1inBN4JkDfYUDthapoxUpxgyYGCFq3r_QQWbm8O9qw.kgjZB1VnSRI Cbnl5zwiUyWbNU5TGRfAH7Fb2t_XGsnWS8I053W.Bmld3loJvDDLl0kWPmfU1v_DgmnjJxM6fpRk 98CjXdpZqkMBy8R0gy.6z0iEuYBT95HYe7zx4FV1mSeD4SNKraxRXkSTxRQq6wvwDBepQkmXfRdS d2FwrPBaBqBo3tEYOfz0jWcM6fZWkiKd7PrDiZkHPeJzNkbMnCdtVINZppCagC9m0VCO9VSYH0EI LhatLOcRhDys82ApS0BnWXWs1TikYAei2BRpEBWP2DHIM8jr9iSuo1cc-