Re: [dtn] Martin Duke's Discuss on draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-22: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Mon, 09 November 2020 22:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SOhBopHbY3NVqL80p4A7RHUOl9gPiBuMmQ7SjfncsTU=; b=joBjQnToi61VpZndkE+ZdWSEBuSkR9J0Vgbuwy+uMwT2WeXDzM/CCtyS+E8RquYxY2 107wVIb1o1SrnpIj/4wqTjXnTbbuTKhIfBaJ3Cu7oABXh4YM8Pq3VilzZil2tWYFRp0r EQLtvcDYbHXlpsRLI0sWF/AEVc+3lNpXSWA04DIt18XOmeMu/ZkXdhbYDGrj1Vk8bnfv WLN3csjUXv6e89TloEi+VuJyhglZWwT2Bx2V6TfpfsqgATJJUN/qCzMszQKDPayLTX5U 9e9Ig6jjNFQHHpQxPWNmszpveVneDJOfVGkuo4OT9rKVwTEkFGrCJ/5OEvm0hRVoyRxq H81A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SOhBopHbY3NVqL80p4A7RHUOl9gPiBuMmQ7SjfncsTU=; b=ZXnl3aSCjaIlxOE8R8eN9BEnGpsqmbsiUYHIRx6gAs+LqC9Nw1Zwe7Rp3jqvWDZ6Kz wgg3nhTOrRBJnAlG3Hcwin1E1kbvYu5fQbbalI1dj9t9FVcMhgZU4hCXtH7byR8rm52U xdGbu83x73o3bKEB0GpXQ6rQQpOnPNoMZQMlYzT8yvB8JnvFJOQqT8SBZ5lLUZDBC63Q Q69ADfuG1ReDW0FCLHfO/hYXzgtphMK94cZ24FX2nBD1m78MZQbZxsXLc2CM0MB+L3kZ s4XGggrk3dn0f3Fi3ToyfovVbNZPD0fBuzxO6zrOO/mNUkRSUB9q33XDpi6ejvPUsUi2 SXJQ==