[dtn] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-15

Mehmet Ersue via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Sun, 03 November 2019 09:18 UTC

From: Mehmet Ersue via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: ops-dir@ietf.org
Cc: last-call@ietf.org, draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4.all@ietf.org, dtn@ietf.org
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 01:18:55 -0800
Subject: [dtn] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-15

Reviewer: Mehmet Ersue
Review result: Has Nits

I reviewed the document "Support for Short-Term, Automatically-Renewed (STAR)
Certificates in        Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME)
(draft-ietf-acme-star-06) as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These comments
were written primarily for the benefit of the operational area directors.
Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other
last call comments.

Intended status: Standards Track
Current IESG state: In Last Call (ends 2019-11-06)
IANA State: IANA - Review Needed

(TCPCL) for Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN).  The protocol revision is based on
implementation issues in the original TCPCL Version 3 of RFC7242 and updates to
the Bundle Protocol contents, encodings, and convergence layer requirements in
Bundle Protocol Version 7.

There are nits in the document:
** Obsolete normative reference: RFC 5246 (Obsoleted by RFC 8446)
== Outdated reference: A later version (-17) exists of draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-14

As far as I can see the document does not cause any issues related to
operations and management. The document can be published.

Mehmet