Re: [dtn] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-16.txt [AD-INT]

"Burleigh, Scott C (US 312B)" <scott.c.burleigh@jpl.nasa.gov> Tue, 03 December 2019 20:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=jpl.nasa.gov; h=from : to : subject : date : message-id : references : in-reply-to : content-type : mime-version; s=InSight1906; bh=pOVt/rVW4JHZSz2BISlGzSKpXBfBrv24Rvd4vm9gs80=; b=DgqhLjhm23x0SgehtN5WlwyhE1VCyHhbpb+g/tymkF6MgFCD0ixlihpFqODvhWlyzgko it4NokuXc9GmsEzqc3cq2omOxPWDpXl80upscmvgDOKNoH9QrrBBaUCwPvIeR2fEuPQS oFjeddU38Omc+yqamoAy1wybeldc35lCT5BDGk3kbc1Z1ll3LousuyHdvnmcmeVDR9X0 oDsHAK23hCZqYDcc8UTqzHRHbcga7Chjhhwrcr8ANtwa4mWrTluNAAr7Oeggt7W3Cmje 5Jz95EbVt4txhiWKHdWSqzpEC/HqeMVWnNinWiSNFCY+jne/c0FEtV50ZkzS4p76qOet UQ==