Re: [dtn] DTN addressing, routing, and ownership

"Burleigh, Scott C (US 312B)" <scott.c.burleigh@jpl.nasa.gov> Sat, 11 July 2020 01:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=jpl.nasa.gov; h=from : to : subject : date : message-id : references : in-reply-to : content-type : mime-version; s=InSight1906; bh=Jo44WhqaYFJFlTFluJfqVVP00ygZPQsRO+EoXcO85cU=; b=FNSbc3HIjm/LivrCPuZ8ooELAFBjYXSuBig3Sr5diQuI43HHYkIMg9t2H5iwdP1FtIA+ 6Af7bGDbEMTqAuK/YVo9DL0wDbBQ8wjawd4XAqSe3fy0Dj12n9gM6CrJWM5R17g9noNs JAjEywja3rAPoOnoXkhPQL3+Or4zdB4LLm/nGCcTi9c5q0bsaCxsZnW/m8ecIcz3F1d2 rWhenqACL1FODF6ywqUq5j3oVZKFuEkz/Jfa5p4eDZBMu8QyQUOV+RK8vzP8FdRgQkgE MVHikPZjQJfITcq26w+FtkmDIaEY2YMpWdFh2FZl3/IH58snSPzP4ekT9iDjvIosOj0T jw==