Re: [Dyncast] Updates on Dyncast drafts

Dirk Trossen <dirk.trossen@huawei.com> Mon, 22 February 2021 08:51 UTC

From: Dirk Trossen <dirk.trossen@huawei.com>
To: fuyuexia <fuyuexia@chinamobile.com>, 'Aijun Wang' <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>, "dyncast@ietf.org" <dyncast@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:51:12 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.48.208.210]
Subject: Re: [Dyncast] Updates on Dyncast drafts

Dear Yuexia,

Many thanks for this pointer to the ITU work, which I recall from SG13 meetings last year. It is a good reference to point to.

As for the protocol work, there is, of course, much open for design and discussions. At this stage, our drafts aim at the key questions on whether this work is well motivated for being done in the routing area. A list of aspects that will need looking into would, however, indeed be useful to compile ¨C I understand your comment in that direction.

Best,

Dirk