Re: [Dyncast] Instance Affinity (draft-bormann-dyncast-affinity-00.txt)

Peng Liu | 刘鹏 <liupengyjy@chinamobile.com> Tue, 23 February 2021 14:57 UTC

Date: 23 Feb 2021 22:57:16 +0800
From: =?utf-8?B?UGVuZyBMaXUgfCDliJjpuY8=?=<liupengyjy@chinamobile.com>
To: =?utf-8?B?Q2Fyc3RlbiBCb3JtYW5u?=<cabo@tzi.org>
Cc: dyncast<dyncast@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Dyncast] Instance Affinity (draft-bormann-dyncast-affinity-00.txt)

Hi Carsten,

                     Normal   0            7.8 磅   0   2      false   false   false      EN-US   ZH-CN   X-NONE

Thank you for the draft to provide an interesting way of the instance affinity. I think it is for some scenarios that need loose synchronization and client support.

More detail about whether to use DNS or the period setting can be further discussed, and whether it adapts to the current architecture.

Regards,

Peng Liu