[e2md] FYI: Bar-BoF is on Thursday (was: Doodle: Bar-BoF for additional E2MD discussions)

Bernie Hoeneisen <bernie@ietf.hoeneisen.ch> Wed, 14 July 2010 12:05 UTC

Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:05:55 +0200
From: Bernie Hoeneisen <bernie@ietf.hoeneisen.ch>
To: "E.164 To MetaData BOF discussion list" <e2md@ietf.org>
Subject: [e2md] FYI: Bar-BoF is on Thursday (was: Doodle: Bar-BoF for additional E2MD discussions)

FYI:

The IETF-78 E2MD Bar-Bof for additional discussions has been scheduled to
Thursday. I will inform you as soon as I know the venue.

cheers,
  Bernie

PS:
The updated agenda for the IETF-78 ENUM WG meeting (which includes
E2MD discussions) will be announced later today on the ENUM list as well
as on the meeting materials tracker (ENUM WG).

--

http://ucom.ch/
Tech Consulting for Internet Standardization