Re: [e2md] Problem statement, Requirements and Use Cases

"PFAUTZ, PENN L (ATTCORP)" <pp3129@att.com> Wed, 19 May 2010 19:55 UTC

Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:53:44 -0400
References: <alpine.DEB.2.00.1005161433580.31324@softronics.hoeneisen.ch><32FCCBEC-E8B1-45D9-A068-0B120AAADC55@rfc1035.com><alpine.DEB.2.00.1005171404110.16091@softronics.hoeneisen.ch><35FE871E2B085542A35726420E29DA6B040143F4@gaalpa1msgusr7a.ugd.att.com><4BF40919.9000907@netmagic.com> <754963199212404AB8E9CFCA6C3D0CDA2446D2C041@TNS-MAIL-NA.win2k.corp.tnsi.com> <76AC5FEF83F1E64491446437EA81A61F7CF49FA0EF@srvxchg>