Re: [earlywarning] Commentson draft-schulzrinne-atoca-requirements-00

"Carl Reed" <creed@opengeospatial.org> Tue, 20 July 2010 20:33 UTC

From: Carl Reed <creed@opengeospatial.org>
To: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>, trutkowski@netmagic.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:33:05 -0600
Cc: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <hannes.tschofenig@nsn.com>, earlywarning@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [earlywarning] Commentson draft-schulzrinne-atoca-requirements-00

Correct -

CAP is a payload and is (theoretically) transport agnostic. FYI, CAP 2.0 will incorporate a GML profile that will include the same geometry types (plus additional ones) as the LO GML Geoshape Application Schema.  The only issue is that the OASIS GML "where" profile will use GML 3.2.1 to be consistent with the ISO version of GML and the LO Geoshape schema uses GML 3.1.1.

Cheers

Carl
an OASIS CAP contributor