Re: [earlywarning] [CAP] Definition of Warning Categories

"Hannes Tschofenig" <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net> Wed, 15 July 2009 17:25 UTC

From: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
To: creed@opengeospatial.org
References: <82AE05D27DEDB04488869E55FDAB71FDA1C0FB@s-gov-mail-4.govaxa.ai><18ee01ca0322$b7a97d30$501ca20a@nsnintra.net><30076E62-60BC-4488-9F10-33686E82E657@incident.com><34E56644D3334E8D876CD9368814657E@xppc1><XFE-SJC-211xvjPkQTG00001d60@xfe-sjc-211.amer.cisco.com><EDC0A1AE77C57744B664A310A0B23AE20702F355@FRMRSSXCHMBSC3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com><020e01ca054f$23a96620$1116a20a@nsnintra.net> <52348.75.71.192.203.1247676264.squirrel@mail.opengeospatial.org>