Re: [earlywarning] Comments on draft-schulzrinne-atoca-requirements-00

"Hannes Tschofenig" <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net> Wed, 21 July 2010 09:29 UTC

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:30:08 +0200
From: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
To: "Thomson, Martin" <Martin.Thomson@andrew.com>, trutkowski@netmagic.com
Cc: earlywarning@ietf.org, hannes.tschofenig@nsn.com
Subject: Re: [earlywarning] Comments on draft-schulzrinne-atoca-requirements-00

Hi Martin,

I searched around a bit and found this document:
http://www.adrc.asia/publications/TDRM2003Dec/19_MR.%20SATORU%20NISHIKAWA.pdf

That document introduced another classification, which I believe is different from what can be found in the CAP document.

I wonder how the two relate to each other.

I suspect that there will never be an agreement on the categories and the only way to go with this is to
* just define a top level service
* pick a few sub-level services
* provide extension points.

Ciao