Re: [EAT] Introduction

Shawn Willden <swillden@google.com> Fri, 07 September 2018 11:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=FIZzZ3dCkBPD4PXV0oD+QVvmv6lv6D4UPo/kwc2n+uc=; b=VvUcVgnfz9yPhVRxY8L6+sbN6lgHjCg3KJLcrLIxusev6g4EvU0yH7GXukSamAgcpS iukl9gOsCCqplFDsaVDGMeBg+1/kzZdGPt9njLDMS0qpSn1jR2oRRei8tEJzvl7Wd6fs VLSJQ21P797NegFgblapiSkMp1euKwlwmMfIxSfuF4glCtOq6NSI9yhZP5yJTUjlKzLM 6PGfbGqG/siZy/V6EESiFnPQu3VUvVtvBCxxSDKS67NZRmt8aSwWUG3w6kr/0JxYLHLV h+3YlLNwwQpsIVKHTGh2WmUZ4yal3cOtYNt0HttVd8KsQ1YHLT2hLNpOXPNs/Ve87FlW NbGA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FIZzZ3dCkBPD4PXV0oD+QVvmv6lv6D4UPo/kwc2n+uc=; b=kMdh/KyskwdgDrxbciPDnIO05i8gceXWX+pi31EFMQU8i1/4x7+69ZAvfvuKPZ5DeW nYbndPnyssfKv3lyLzYCnkcX4EAo7FmOuYwEger7fPiKBdUQl679/hkTi2STCzJIWc7k pa82d1hnguiiDukGrNM+94W+QF4YJUUbQbI7J1Aj+XlPKJQ+t81im+yj/lz2HUIeYdfo Us5sOPpbFnYzFkq26aJHc5KZSmsfZU3LpIr6s74TI3btMF/fFVcLY+DITbRvH7sxjjCM R2TgVvTr7bXPovMJgcR1BqC/VoCxP0N5+sD9XvKzxhxDnINtdCtFD4AWGOSAuzuWQrFD UN6A==