Re: [Ecrit] draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall-16.txt and draft-ietf-ecrit-car-crash-15.txt

Az Mankin <azmankin@gmail.com> Sat, 15 October 2016 15:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=esx6AQi0XH9pB65A4PSxb0M7Ftj7Cg3FtegpGj9EU9g=; b=0iseOh5HKZtNYWbcMmEKd11ZapJUzr6UFqCjJxjbXvC7odh91FR607khYTSInRmOb0 76CQfWzEwuctRC7JNXqhLJG7tldvVIkWghNlwguxz5DpCjCM0WBOtRwzsV38kDu/gefR o+PgG4HUSDEy41O0w1wzRlnekHGoT5xpUCHxPDQwmzeM5v2NVyy6GvAIFVlTDGCYiksx aef6Gx+8HYojL8kxkv+3N+If2aeiurD4WJ5gAHMVwuqZFR4TT6uRogJXcEX0owFxZxFA Ie8ti+kpoJuH+g9bttZm+eLoZ1x6uSxa+y9wDrDNKNo0VvF6Y/pkmImD5G+swyttcaHo Tf4w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=esx6AQi0XH9pB65A4PSxb0M7Ftj7Cg3FtegpGj9EU9g=; b=bRE2U5FKbIuvQlFVWm6FzuW7tnJrmzOXerfFXMCc7Ri7azrYx7T1O2Bb5EVc1/+h8Q /JOQY7CaAwomX2oDuLYSxdWOAUESivtRVvUrOvCBmIdEJ6K6lIyBm5ZiqTQDr9lGWR1r kiGbOh2lrRLGcie58CSbO5uEdlPiqcvOypsnxYOnRASUqb+zdG69Js9NfBHdu6uGb0ye qUzUK1zjZO3pHgBOux//UQbjymXuTnJqngiH5sbulVTGhv2JAZDYpplRHVfZBd9PJpIo A49MekjNVz2RcZBtUQlpowTV9YlKIjNHpXRSt4zr1uNzhYFs/qWbIzzXL3LUDozm59xj LrFw==