Re: [Ecrit] Charter & Milestones update - Comments sought

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Mon, 21 October 2013 18:07 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=8VYHCG/h6NaheNmQRngsFE+gxKK/jJyY4gyzvbcHkyU=; b=jSyGYg2rss+92DODeGbhmi6gic67dZc3gnQusmFel0v85Il73J3v8kzM9U9/4tZyYy lMB0nYrmhbjF0u6deZQV4GCCeNwDLiEru+gbRc04GjhhmjKND14NxtRBtaAx0FOyowWp 0c9y60MOaCP12AJmOypijylVSnmA97bMz3tS1GGDz2+fLV1dIoLmlW/U/RNBLbpPKQSM +mavAE+bM3mA7+Gxv2ifNnMHv9gucQoK7gqS9gqsnB7UekJ7nOWEKJZ1x7pvdRCwNt6T AscFPFpv6HSfm+viCq8s5d3p2KqliEuc2gdm4nk9oj4FfoGai/6qu48k34eGk7OtEtng Of3g==