Re: [Ecrit] Ben Campbell's Yes on draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-34: (with COMMENT)

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 05 October 2015 17:13 UTC

To: ecrit@ietf.org
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 13:13:08 -0400
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1444065190; bh=94UzxxW15nBXwqnOA1VmYb1LMOd0JebhqlxvGbdpL8Y=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=oGTAEyoTMwdEzE2KmTwqweI2q/xD8X1J1oNg2+0exFBCyVsIk/b6MgErbaUJ+o/BT /eHqojAZUoHf6lzmUZiaJIKIY5fmtIlvSrI5wm2AlD6qazjW1mYmyUOvSuokAMrYaF VxP1nDfEl6y6CqN7TjeJ2Bv2PkCDOxB04fjXN9brw7UFy5DapdFFT6mGWh/GwSikw7 ljkPNuPf3fZYbzq9qpP9r4HN9WohO0oYt5FTsekhu303DZZ6aL0Jls+8TBzA5+LqxU zSp272nSbajzfz2slbz9J/ltjfRSp8Q5cF8Hxx4foJjOmZqvKUNUkEaE0Xug0J8pT5 fBr5Al1Bzguig==