Re: [Ecrit] AD review: draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-29

Randall Gellens <randy@qti.qualcomm.com> Wed, 01 July 2015 13:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1435758943; x=1467294943; h=message-id:in-reply-to:references:date:to:from:subject: cc:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+a8I4oey4Cj/Y+Mc59WftsM7YdSgFCC+AjtPRqTGJPs=; b=Xx5hruBBYBYXgpVSVGm/nyvJwMEt85q8FCczyBdwPaInJfzhzGw93So7 iyOBJFNHA+7e5GT33ZyJZQCJXJW8FLWYuPB6spQ12k8FdXZmwDb954A3c R9fPNyCa8IDoKgzSgvhZj5Eo6u0uZDtc+ItazkgieOKPoVg7D5aMSy5HC o=;