Re: [Ecrit] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-ecrit-data-only-ea-21: (with COMMENT)

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Mon, 09 March 2020 21:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=brianrosen-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=Pl75FEg+I+xnUg7RVyjOwvqtGHj+rNalEvaETTDnQGw=; b=xlGdiGVRw7R3MwpkvWDoLvWXzd6+FeZGl/sJt2MaKS9X8g69hs2RlnrLV0gFXPOCcl oNlKL7OoNDI5o5ahIvdjdibrbYb+a4zt6UGiB+whxDKjfTk5/+JblnkbIgf/yYM22ggI mPiG6fb4Ahujjt9Zek7sG4P/0RVVCzxKVnK1TeV5ie73vDNzyeILAzzG4m0EruVRq+lZ ppCJyUqTfHoOhrOTrET56i5gzMtHqxmAR6sC51a8TsFowmfojya3W5i9dr9/ZCPdaLRP eIETNXPmm907UvMC4QgB5dVH0zBjFru/g0sKLrJjxHBA6JtTS+GjiiI1MYm7Y9BGEeoI VvbA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=Pl75FEg+I+xnUg7RVyjOwvqtGHj+rNalEvaETTDnQGw=; b=jitNT4sMqJtMA+5Wwwt92eJsrggpPYPkciAde8MFjor47DnnWVCHsVnAbTwkf5W83I HXmGSX2nzWvziUudE4Vd3BuG8Jv1M5AA3iGkjTTP8gZDHu0azEhBrPpoY84AkaMseFja 1lO67I+q5cgRbAkRmYzqcVoyeMIbEDo8C7UvLb7v1vhIkEXA2C5tYMEhbJTIYrkKn94t d64ySsEgF1c9W6ZHd4ov7w9osJADUf8ql5r8dvNHsN56qucxBJzWQ/ctgQfiHkn0h/Vl nnG9B5TH5W2vSnu7JMNFT2js8Isn9zljXRut9rP2RDRr0ZLNQDDWALBxzD5XtGuqKDMv jc9g==