Re: [Ecrit] review draft-gellens-ecrit-ecall-03.txt

Randall Gellens <randy@qti.qualcomm.com> Fri, 04 July 2014 05:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1404450409; x=1435986409; h=message-id:in-reply-to:references:date:to:from:subject: cc:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pW6gcaRnK4rM4orR8dHUNttL5ZnsXLnNT/NHw+zwGwM=; b=NtHZHTEBp2gIIXxU1mfk2e7ZRrSqOYoHSpIlp9gnSDF5pO5fCPXN0sU+ Bo8/kydkrUH7mXgRUOnaz4tKkUabQb77lIHFF8BMAzEYbbxeM0cisTn7U xp4ATmZdB/7lCaqbbGKCX6LuBxoWsJRB3YX3vs7v5qBHfUkyEPsfRXXhm g=;
Re: [Ecrit] review draft-gellens-ecrit-ecall-03.txt
Hello Roland,

Many thanks for your detailed and helpful review of the eCall draft.  Please see in-line below.