Re: [Ecrit] Review of draft-ietf-ecrit-car-crash-20

"Drage, Keith (Nokia - GB)" <keith.drage@nokia.com> Thu, 05 January 2017 15:18 UTC

From: "Drage, Keith (Nokia - GB)" <keith.drage@nokia.com>
To: Dan Romascanu <dromasca@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 15:17:46 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.239.27.38]
Cc: "draft-ietf-ecrit-car-crash.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ecrit-car-crash.all@ietf.org>, "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>, "ecrit@ietf.org" <ecrit@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Ecrit] Review of draft-ietf-ecrit-car-crash-20

I think the text you have highlighted is confusing.

While car-crash may build on the internet-draft ecall to create another service, the service defined as ecall by EC and by the various European and 3GPP standards does not require or have any dependence on car-crash at all (or indeed any relationship).

I agree this does need to be clearer.

Keith