Subject: [Edm] The Internet Ecosystem book
From: Peter Anderson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2026 13:30:12 +0400
List-Id: "Evolvability, Deployability, & Maintainability Program" <edm.iab.org>

As a researcher, I came across a highly intensive and inclusive book called
"The Internet Ecosystem". The book englobes the whole Internet history. I
have just completed the reading, I will highly recommend it and it has
useful information. The book was reviewed by Vint Cerf, the founder of the
Internet. Use: *INTECO10 *coupon code to get the book at a discounted
price. You will find more information in the email below.

Professor Peter Anderson
Head of Research
------------------------------
*From:* Nikesh B. Simmandree <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, August 18, 2025 1:35 PM
*To:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Launch of The Internet Ecosystem Book

Dear Community,

I am thrilled to announce the launch of my book, *The Internet Ecosystem* —
a comprehensive exploration of the history, architecture, governance, and
future of the Internet.
This book distills decades of technological evolution — from ARPANET and
packet switching, to AI, Web3, quantum networks, and beyond — into a clear,
engaging narrative accessible to both technical and non-technical readers

*What the Book Covers*

   - *The Past:* How Cold War research, ARPANET, and packet switching gave
   birth to the Internet we know today.
   - *The Present:* The intricate roles of ISPs, backbone providers, cloud
   infrastructure, AI, cybersecurity, and global governance shaping our daily
   online experiences.
   - *The Future:* Insights into 5G/6G, blockchain, immersive technologies,
   quantum security, and the Internet in 2050.

With *49 detailed chapters*, the book provides a definitive yet
approachable reference for students, professionals, policymakers, and
curious readers alike.

My mission with *The Internet Ecosystem* is to make the Internet’s
complexity understandable — showing not only *how* the Internet works, but
also *why* it matters and has become one of the most transformative human
inventions — while sparking dialogue on how we build a secure, inclusive,
and sustainable digital future.
In the 21st century, understanding the Internet is not optional — it’s
essential. Whether you’re a business leader, policymaker, educator,
student, or everyday Internet user, this book provides the context and
clarity you need to navigate the opportunities and challenges of our
connected world.

*Get Your Copy*
*The Internet Ecosystem* is now available: https://payhip.com/b/hfvYg

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Nikesh B. Simmandree
+230-5-907-3413
[email-masked]

This message and its attachments are intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and are strictly confidential. If you have
received this in error, please delete it from any devices after having
informed the sender.