Re: [edu-discuss] When do people take working group chair training (the SUNDAY training)?

"Spencer Dawkins" <spencer@wonderhamster.org> Sat, 11 December 2010 14:32 UTC

From: Spencer Dawkins <spencer@wonderhamster.org>
To: Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>, Scott Brim <sbrim@cisco.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 08:32:26 -0600
Cc: edu-discuss@ietf.org, Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>
Subject: Re: [edu-discuss] When do people take working group chair training (the SUNDAY training)?

There have been a few versions of what I was originally asking about -

- working group chairs training/editors training,

which merged into

- working group leadership training,

and I think the RFC Editor took over at least part of that material, but I
haven't been tracking it for a couple of years - but all these were on
Sunday afternoon, and replaced the Monday lunch training that Steve Coya and
Jeff Schiller were doing when I became a working group chair in something
like 1998.

Spencer