Re: [Efficientnd-dt] ND related test results draft

Ankur Sood <asood2@ncsu.edu> Sat, 14 March 2015 02:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=yw0ui9VdcP7ue7KFADzWze9zsDO6fnsKDmaxQZcbsqs=; b=IJCNTRJt/OHa7NRPXmC4mqRO+GBPhcobDgsAb+0fOl5NRsck9FUw8K5tASJCY3/n+H g+0kqUT8RjUX6+0GSaxVmcNeOXaX9rSX/qKS6Uc87kZ1fJTKuStutdzfJCcDfNw7V8g/ Q76XLwkJjb6wKkzeIOFg5edxKTBUz9lZ1hztdQ5QKbgodl5EScYFhpz986bEKaCJgrG4 YKdno0C6Ywp8nqMGW/N7N3eWWs2vSllWgAmYvxSCb+dXMPB7k+bUR42hI++Fl7WqkX0l pAiOf2eRWL3Ao9WUSzwHkfPPULb8hfrAknGGlDDqm6kHoRRU1a7X8zU0Hsncbc5LTi89 hKdw==