Re: [Eligibility-discuss] Virtual BoF for draft-moonesamy-recall-rev

Suresh Krishnan <suresh.krishnan@gmail.com> Fri, 07 June 2019 03:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=8+k6bbJzM+9STsQfFsAQFq+YAHL2C0AD85BYrMDeoHY=; b=LBxi8yJjQ7jUuUdpmgfc0rUmX288oLgm1EfoMrJqlP7MsZ0Ij/YysUdiJy4ljXx1tZ zj5j4/XDqul5F6DU0w3/7UgLYRH54CEm8Xim/uHGErWY5ksYpAW4Hoh835ECwF4+GoeQ bjrkGEbUttWH1FDetMjsBGn8krQKU1UPaH7Lewwsb/0Y9wjh7j3Ypozmgd3j2FvL9KeT FafaqeUm+1Zyitt/ZRYkoH0Qj+BLNAkpqQFG6r3gKiTZ2yQ9Cx0c0sBmjB0j/Li46Ba1 PcpXk1lSJ8kT8eqHzJCIfT+8vtxTgkBZKox4Xy/2YnMlMWaX4+TUo6WzUeOxCERz7nv9 p/cg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=8+k6bbJzM+9STsQfFsAQFq+YAHL2C0AD85BYrMDeoHY=; b=QpcdSoSxtgHeCFTeCTGfxHnUXUNnfcFObeAi78NqNWqASsJwuN4DjK2AgeabVSBslQ 1QvthNbPIU1ly7wDPtFH0/iqmETF1AWtf/yrto4Po5odgqpgx7KNkQP4XcbJVRwmrwzU ggjB3FmsA4W6rw/qXBmnYqylOJPa3JZ5j7jFP6fDdAt2i8OihcL2R1sq63PIViCM/2jq LZDWraNpTDvHd6uq/ytr8w/kVhgY7ckJmd0Nivsprdj8lxn+GmzwhfdPxCtgEAB86N4L PcuZE33fSPbPN3AiPiP6ITHqx0gXZl+PUnkT5pZQ5Vq6/LxhXELGWfGf0cg+fSRYFJKU +n1A==