Re: [Eligibility-discuss] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-06.txt

Victor Kuarsingh <victor@jvknet.com> Thu, 22 October 2020 13:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=jvknet-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vHD1E4ajNm32fVnUralFLZbEOw1gc8LEY1bmTOAz54k=; b=wfD7MN96kUCx4CTdoLDjt/LXdcLboazfabK8vq9C0GV8/LY5cbu11YmiyDQ4F5lADe WPLBOlRsTqXoGIUhCW6HZfYW9RqJwLl8QTidvX0VPXHS++hlQnAB+gNoKebeRjgBQ07j sAVpHudGR4sH7aLDih50WnHOTGNzz1txI+BRV45oQdRPX22GCQuQme4jDqentCwuHqRb 9Ua/woFqKqjKN7th6UGJAE7LbbmhKHL59XzfkFlDvnWmiC8OhvpBiA+1pTw45ZbrUCfh iC7t2x/dvZHZrMCCAj2dgNy66Bb4+Hom6OPsx2PxnejHDGSkxlFrtpsgoxpjKZZTvt6m nTPg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vHD1E4ajNm32fVnUralFLZbEOw1gc8LEY1bmTOAz54k=; b=poO8OO9w01shm79aEEOp7i89Iet34xOOFnYz3+JIQ5xBgFVPx+pgm/KSUvdUOBS3sQ pxWyJw1DtZPir+IXarNHVbAte6vREFbIKLeWDrZE2mdRgQ8m1SDnC9JCzpX18fVkSrhu q2PdZgpNZadigM0UarNdwtbdj/6/fk5WEJOvSR75N0lJQGQEu6EMOVkGsSsPO8UcvI3Z uQbz8LvWZjr92MHTYiXIuoN3I2ei96ViYkx7dqnAgsVH1fmqoppiBhYyFv1g5NZRb33a SZkl+4M3K84TQa9mvO2f7qaiTiSOi2pEUsIldZQdHzW7TYCVTSYlPNGT+KXkWTyHyhgt JnKQ==