Re: [eman] Comments on draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-12

"John Parello (jparello)" <jparello@cisco.com> Wed, 05 November 2014 16:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11218; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1415203184; x=1416412784; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=TgLMyBZs0rRKdW46tZueTbSaLIBUWEEzoPAQ0pkLtK0=; b=Hg35UPa6xE5b5JlSGGAZohtXygfwfrRc0aLPD5tWL50SSwf8Py2v6eab 40Vl4vacMbtEE6iWjt66fZEj44UeDsJY1yikVHfZhurugfZsSzygpEp6b rk1uxGe7fupPCjU/gws5OgbXyPStNzscpR4xzpJpND4ISA2s/6RWdw3I/ o=;