Re: [eman] DRAFT minutes for our meeting at IETF-89

Nevil Brownlee <n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz> Fri, 21 March 2014 17:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=auckland.ac.nz; i=@auckland.ac.nz; q=dns/txt; s=uoa; t=1395421242; x=1426957242; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=A0PbUJuOpAgyUurxL8rRjEeV4ElKLHEuXnQ53Y88mTk=; b=hDViR26Of5fjxoegLdfZ9ZEAYxjueGwY9oIkK1JdObbWn1CqqydI+TWr rXkbDiuAcw7WS6V0aLrEOj9koDzQEf70cCOCjc5Vpkj9oFOhxfx3oszMp T8hJ7ryIr8p5VAX14EprfiBRB7UgjW9Ft0pZgfFcVRdZKOwDQLGoIn/DZ U=;