Re: [eman] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-08 and draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-13

Brad Schoening <brads@coraid.com> Wed, 19 February 2014 03:57 UTC

From: Brad Schoening <brads@coraid.com>
To: "karagian@cs.utwente.nl" <karagian@cs.utwente.nl>, "eman@ietf.org" <eman@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 03:56:50 +0000
x-originating-ip: [50.56.144.245]
x-rerouted-by-exchange:
Subject: Re: [eman] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-08 and draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-13

Hi Georgios,

I have made changes to the latest published draft (v9) that should address you comments 3-7 and 11.  For a few of the remaining comment, please see detailed responses below:

Comment_1 & 2 – I wasn't sure what you found unclear here
Comment_8 – the text immediately above the diagram explains the horizontal axis and then the vertical axis.
Comment_9 -  the text immediately above the diagram already does elaborates on how the overlapping windows
Comment_12 – this is a good point, but we felt it would be better to provide examples in the use cases section of the applicability statement.  As you observe, use cases could representing both the EnergyMonitoringMIB AND the EnergyAwareMIB and this would be best placed in a separate document.
Comment_13 – compliance with SMIv2 can be assumed since the MIB imports from SNMPv2-SMI, correct?

Best Regards,

Brad

Brad Schoening
Engineering | Coraid