Re: [eman] DRAFT minutes for our meeting at IETF-89

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 23 April 2014 15:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6061; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1398267487; x=1399477087; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4fZt52VtT06J4JL5XXyWWYDrjvY8vg/u6PuAEZGBd2U=; b=LlfAIIeobH1/67Gf6qvoTFrYwmGmLlx8KrxHAsNahjPR9igxXYo2gD2u KjH4H/Sxyr2zK1Jszp0HbB4utxVydytWHRSTPZr1Y46GLK3WgBQCxi8/u zsT7OvUXWJ2WviDHqc6WZlPy1xiMr1iLF1UCyKZzgLRiyA0YfAuRqfSpb 8=;