Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-04.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 06:34:17 -0700
List-Id: Discussions about the Energy Management Working Group <eman.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement
	Author(s)       : Brad Schoening
                          Mouli Chandramouli
                          Bruce Nordman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
        The objective of Energy Management (EMAN) is to provide an
        energy management framework for networked devices.  This
        document presents the applicability of the EMAN framework to a
        variety of scenarios.  This document lists use cases and target
        devices that can potentially implement the EMAN framework and
        associated SNMP MIB modules.  These use cases are useful for
        identifying requirements for the framework and MIBs.  Further,
        we describe the relationship of the EMAN framework to relevant
        other energy monitoring standards and architectures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/