Re: [EME] First cut at eme requirements

Mark Baugher <mbaugher@cisco.com> Tue, 05 December 2006 20:29 UTC

From: Mark Baugher <mbaugher@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [EME] First cut at eme requirements
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 12:29:28 -0800
To: Paul Francis <francis@cs.cornell.edu>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4910; t=1165350571; x=1166214571; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mbaugher@cisco.com; z=From:=20Mark=20Baugher=20<mbaugher@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[EME]=20First=20cut=20at=20eme=20requirements |Sender:=20; bh=rvzAnLKdrdZ3aJ1TpKso59CiYx6+ccaFQp2dQ/npjqk=; b=QnvB/8mKlfp83CzpddMc70IzjybHEcdQCl3L8SuOUrKJia7J4PJgjxFs8HxBgA/rYLCfR71f y+PyZLR+afrt786na+gheUihUT5F1yS/G08UFlbMSyMKj8+GyBNoa/6f;