Re: [Emu] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-20: (with COMMENT)

Mohit <mohit.sethi@nomadiclab.com> Wed, 20 October 2021 12:37 UTC

To: Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13@ietf.org, emu-chairs@ietf.org, emu@ietf.org
From: Mohit <mohit.sethi@nomadiclab.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 15:37:02 +0300
Subject: Re: [Emu] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-20: (with COMMENT)

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your review. Comments on the git issue tracking your review
explain the detailed changes we have made:
https://github.com/emu-wg/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13/issues/96.

Let us know if this is sufficient. If necessary, we can submit version
-22 before the draft deadline closes on Monday. We hope to ship this soon.

--Mohit