Re: [Emu] WG Last Call for Using EAP-TLS with TLS 1.3

Joseph Salowey <joe@salowey.net> Fri, 07 May 2021 21:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=salowey-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=l+UQNYqsXznVSTTqeJDqYv/3JqKK71JekZNqwZizzYY=; b=f70yskHpc4XfnkA9xleoPUB7fEoq7oSdFSJtv7Do8S816rJCg0sqPOG3GAns1wRTYJ Scwc1mQYjUpf86orUafFRv3Q+8PIGgukMsfxzUjYtrg8qQi9A3vOzWTkQLMBtLtHhEz6 x8FyHgprdamSxUsoRUGN3v7c/GXuzwP+GguebfjaZEguwAorir6JsNgrMENZMu4NHrRu p7INvHYOGvx7+X3+KQK5HmO8iTA4wtOKbvg54ya6ZNCqNCVzXzcNUH7bB+W9PhxouzX9 3vEKHxGZdX0J5gFv3IjyGWMcH0M+M3swrpDOW9X+kioY6NiPHsyeXXsItf5aL3rKR4W/ h89w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=l+UQNYqsXznVSTTqeJDqYv/3JqKK71JekZNqwZizzYY=; b=JQIx5t9ZcOfgmVi9AKgziwQQXOizmatTPd302YRF8t3n+EGl+lte4gRQP42h1nK+hy gmmHFDNtE+aRnhjI437UpyKbcjgYxwUDvqYi1Fq7AeCmAF843ZDdiGj4S5JEVZlrbqsy sAdS/QoeyG/U64lpLoKcB3VEa0OSKZN9/2TjdkHvsxKQWxyt4MJRRYmwC4WFchrbo5ME RfbMMbLTxv+3AdsFVrdVoVOUAvsu4ntI/xpp1qIT1fCqV7q8fJT+LM1AlODe573ufq18 IDAtNEX53kWCcUld2vX9oj68QUwZjrYh9GiwNh1TucAzmAbaG3jOQl1dL3Mero778tMr lpDw==