RE: [Entmib] #355: OSI State to Something New Spectrum

Margaret Wasserman <margaret@thingmagic.com> Mon, 03 May 2004 11:57 UTC

Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 07:35:45 -0400
To: Sharon Chisholm <schishol@nortelnetworks.com>
From: Margaret Wasserman <margaret@thingmagic.com>
Subject: RE: [Entmib] #355: OSI State to Something New Spectrum
Cc: entmib@ietf.org
Sender: entmib-admin@ietf.org

Sharon corrected my understanding of issue #355 (see below).  But, my
conclusion is much the same.

At this point we have had multiple WG Last Calls on this document
and, according to our charter, we are quite overdue to send it to the
IESG...  So, I think that it should require consensus of the group to
make any major changes to the document at this point.  Do others
agree with that position?

Given that we are split on this particular issue, I do not believe
that we have consensus to make these changes so we should not make
them.  Does that make sense?

Margaret