RE: [Entmib] Re: Entity mib support for tcif

"Sharon Chisholm" <schishol@nortelnetworks.com> Thu, 01 April 2004 20:31 UTC

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <schishol@nortelnetworks.com>
To: entmib@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Entmib] Re: Entity mib support for tcif
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 08:30:50 -0500
Sender: entmib-admin@ietf.org

hi

Where are we in this discussion? Have we decided whether the working group
wants to take this on?

This is a requirement I've heard bounced around a few times so I think this
is worth trying to address, but like Dan I have a few concerns with some
aspects of the proposed solution. As he has mentioned, the title is not
sufficiently descriptive. In addition, I think the data types might be too
opaque to be useful.

Sharon