Re: [Entmib] To meet or not to meet?

Margaret Wasserman <> Mon, 19 July 2004 16:51 UTC

Received: from ( []) by (8.9.1a/8.9.1a) with ESMTP id MAA04797 for <>; Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:51:10 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from localhost.localdomain ([] by with esmtp (Exim 4.32) id 1Bmb3y-0004TP-Bn; Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:32:26 -0400
Received: from ([] by with esmtp (Exim 4.32) id 1Bmals-0000gj-Gr for; Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:13:44 -0400
Received: from ietf-mx ( []) by (8.9.1a/8.9.1a) with ESMTP id MAA01528 for <>; Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:13:41 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from ([] helo=ietf-mx) by ietf-mx with esmtp (Exim 4.32) id 1Bmalr-0000r0-Le for; Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:13:43 -0400
Received: from exim by ietf-mx with spam-scanned (Exim 4.12) id 1Bmal3-0000XO-00 for; Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:12:53 -0400
Received: from ([] by ietf-mx with esmtp (Exim 4.12) id 1Bmaif-0000Co-00 for; Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:10:25 -0400
Received: from [] (account margaret HELO []) by (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 4.1.8) with ESMTP-TLS id 114526 for; Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:07:44 -0400
Mime-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <p0602043ebd21a233c045@[]>
In-Reply-To: <p06020428bcf7a02bd1e9@[]>
References: <p06020428bcf7a02bd1e9@[]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:10:18 -0400
From: Margaret Wasserman <>
Subject: Re: [Entmib] To meet or not to meet?
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" ; format="flowed"
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 2.60 (1.212-2003-09-23-exp) on
X-Spam-Status: No, hits=0.0 required=5.0 tests=AWL autolearn=no version=2.60
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.5
Precedence: list
List-Id: IETF Entity MIB WG <>
List-Unsubscribe: <>, <>
List-Post: <>
List-Help: <>
List-Subscribe: <>, <>

Hi again,

Just so that everyone knows, I have _not_ requested an Entity MIB 
meeting for San Diego.  If you have any strong objection to this 
decision, please let me know before 5pm EST today.

We do need to finish the Entity State MIB and get it submitted to the 
IESG, but I don't think that the remaining issues justify a 
face-to-face meeting.

I also support the idea that Kaj Tesink's draft should be completed 
and published, but it is not in-charter for this group and I am not 
prepared to take on new charter items at this time.  Folks who want 
to work on this should talk to Kaj and/or Bert Wijnen and decide how 
to move it forward.  Perhaps an individual submission would make the 
most sense given that it is a short/simple MIB?


At 3:24 PM -0400 6/17/04, Margaret Wasserman wrote:
>Hi All,
>We should decide soon whether or not the Entity MIB WG will meet in 
>San Diego.  Thoughts?
>If we do meet, what are the likely agenda items?
>Entmib mailing list

Entmib mailing list