Re: [Entmib] #355: OSI State to Something New Spectrum

"Randy Presuhn" <randy_presuhn@mindspring.com> Tue, 04 May 2004 18:06 UTC

From: Randy Presuhn <randy_presuhn@mindspring.com>
To: entmib@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Entmib] #355: OSI State to Something New Spectrum
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 10:51:27 -0700
Sender: entmib-admin@ietf.org

Hi -

I think Sharon has stated my position more accurately.

I think that what the ITU-T model actually requires has at times
been overestimated here, and that some of the divergence
unnecessarily complicates things.

However, if folks feel the added complications are needed for
SNMP-based management, I'm willing to go along with it,
especially since I don't need to implement it.  :-)

Randy