RE: [Entmib] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-entmib-state-07.txt

"Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> Mon, 31 January 2005 17:20 UTC

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
To: Sharon Chisholm <schishol@nortel.com>, entmib@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Entmib] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-entmib-state-07.txt
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:04:31 +0100
Sender: entmib-bounces@ietf.org

Inline

Not sure what you mean with "this Friday's meeting".
Probably you mean the IESG telechat agenda for coming Thursday??

The doc needs AD review and then IETF Last Call and only after that
can it go to the IESG. You WG chair has (as far as I know) not
yet done a formal request for publication for this one.
WG chair may want to take some time to review and fill out
the evaluation input to AD as well.

Bert
> Sharon

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in, type
"cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-entmib-state-07.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html

Send a message to:
	mailserv@ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-entmib-state-07.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	how to manipulate these messages.

Internet-Draft.