RE: [Entmib] FW: [psg.com #311] AutoReply: DateAndTimeOrZero ?

"Sharon Chisholm" <schishol@nortelnetworks.com> Fri, 13 February 2004 21:02 UTC

From: Sharon Chisholm <schishol@nortelnetworks.com>
To: entmib@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Entmib] FW: [psg.com #311] AutoReply: DateAndTimeOrZero ?
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:59:03 -0500
Sender: entmib-admin@ietf.org

The following is the proposed resolution to entstate-311. The issue
will be considered closed pending the proposed edit being done.

Replace

'entStateLastChanged OBJECT-TYPE
SYNTAX DateAndTime
MAX-ACCESS read-only
STATUS current
DESCRIPTION
   "The value of this object is the date and
   time when state/status of the entity
   last changed, or zero."'

With

'entStateLastChanged OBJECT-TYPE
SYNTAX DateAndTime
MAX-ACCESS read-only
STATUS current
DESCRIPTION
   "The value of this object is the date and
   time when the value of any of
   entStateAdmin, entStateOper, entStateUsage,
   entStateAlarm, or entStateStandby changed for
   this entity.

   If there has been no change since
   the last re-initialization of the local system,
   this object contains the date and time of
   local system initialization. If there has been
   no change since the entity was added to the
   local system, this object contains the date and
   time of the insertion."'

Sharon