Re: [eppext] I-D Action: draft-zhou-eppext-contact-verification-00.txt

"Gould, James" <JGould@verisign.com> Mon, 04 January 2016 13:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=verisign-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:to:cc:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date:message-id :references:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language :content-type:mime-version; bh=VbGOUdcJoS3PB/NRs/p3yTwI/OkXGHcTtAUlQ9TjuK4=; b=WQVUPh1YDwsywu5He5ojB/q56y0tWiH4RYFT9fcQzoTRgAfiLyEMMkgbp8DL2FnZUn 6WQgqR/oVLXCeyADRQSkOURuubeWICI93VEb/q4Pm1ZHeYHpEGM8lChoMCI5ez6AC8ww DZXz03UQQKBp2mg8rrGire3EfY+D8n9UiNJY8cDee09cBk+Y300rBrCOcPc6iP914Avh EbCEdVaJvyz+ztols9mJxyfvjPkI0ncVQuIdwoyixzzlVzTdMdtT0nnqHXZfF7+yh/+B HSeuEY06kbN4v3l7en2c/rAT6N2KGx/qAA+w1r7J6MYkp/Btix13Oi/qNkMcE4xrPNu+ GUfA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:thread-topic:thread-index :date:message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language :content-language:content-type:mime-version; bh=VbGOUdcJoS3PB/NRs/p3yTwI/OkXGHcTtAUlQ9TjuK4=; b=HPiKQXgbYfhlk8EleH86w/friAht+Bk3vU+7HQ1IN2f46PwgE58jYxAvA4+vOFcssA pkedAxYD2LYdJ+Fy2v8E2hUUINlaC0T2LwDmy2/LgIT8oYpfrdQ+G0oOJSVTsv+pc30J H/gGbeNOqMcpsR1BZbsga13Sedv2kwQRW6rENIxAy3AzCBkw2apz49Niyd6e2CFtESow S3BL/uxKKoJpwzyGrnFINYQElxy82hWFJPZuwDIAJtJWQa+Dw9HvY00j88fIXv4tEeZs RGgRSIlZOI8IqMt1nY5zHqllmcyDrFHjqL8t6U8fD77npW5akHYqKk5SJjecbpIPLXes oyig==