Re: [eppext] New Version Notification for draft-brown-epp-fees-06.txt

Pat Moroney <pmoroney@name.com> Tue, 08 December 2015 23:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=name-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=0Y6qrnksJS7ZA8rBXJXZKphvzoVFJChmzg+W3JSF3+w=; b=bMXAfVVsCBxOAQzk8Mt7v1LELbIkEg+UbyCUPBWtMfiqAb+qn+Yplft5VeI1Hg5Yr9 Sh/wCzbMzcBLq26/4+UsQvI9KNElOl1lBHCmaQllfhKEFmXRLZDn6ZaLH0oINdL8EiLq Nyv+0Q1tHCBsv85Ua7Iuwx0PXDBBohNGBJGxzjDSjpvDOCdHz8BlZcWdIpBwPTVR+jMM xNle9arx36qtsdPhj+xtbxZZBcYuk20CCe3rFC90YtGNwjXVpmC6tF4FMDUeIud2X2q0 CLR6KtxYa46iKjMEQnaTedWnlHpu9p+408DU+cugn0CBj9B00YjQtNbWe09DTUe/XZvn jmhg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=0Y6qrnksJS7ZA8rBXJXZKphvzoVFJChmzg+W3JSF3+w=; b=OscqRvJuP7A5ZAahSqYw+eAVp5LLKgftaCkpvljeBTlQfh76XPGsVrQNgV83iq3fzy DKHs4dT/qVlCsAgSOC1ZJfb7jte4Ikw1Z9dUmNxlNV5bd6HMvN6vwtisOpKsYtKPwPaT E8rQrNMfQZbSZ6dsRHnOnlEea3KI18QKQ41e4vSvdpTEWWEL0LKyNPVQrn2ACxxgB0iK JsZ9cd/BD/w/QkuxFFVJfYRrkdZ52zHnMbvQtZmeF3guPsb8lOvTyG1d3+IJ0yfBunb0 q2/6hEoosw5lVXHbD4U700+dvIilC+mV3IOz29w5b8u2T/7saw40G+k0r2qc7SV3NTt3 LNog==