Re: [eppext] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Rik Ribbers <rik.ribbers@sidn.nl> Tue, 15 December 2015 20:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; d=sidn.nl; s=sidn-nl; c=relaxed/relaxed; h=from:to:cc:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language:x-ms-has-attach:x-ms-tnef-correlator:x-mailer:x-ms-exchange-messagesentrepresentingtype:x-ms-exchange-transport-fromentityheader:x-originating-ip:content-type:mime-version; bh=NzD1cwnQ+vvy9Id94jIEEo46KEj4enHVsi9ZxaT6Wbo=; b=mlwuvahn9nxLyAKjGbIiNpxez3P+qqlEzjFhK2dIo7rZTT5B+yMH0Ukl2dRh/k8ANQbuxaooVd8oiybvKAvWLh7K2gIYjmeBqW6xjcV1zLPX6jHfvuMXvQQbZWrcGVyYfINd2nehZTKpD0pClAYu93wZCPulC/b7gt/zElfjA5KD4pQ0+lr7x7VzNP+q4KMO6KnUCdH+RyzOQYMTYdIEtZ5IZb3mrd/lto5Cgb0kNSsplbxPGhZCg9x5GvP7TjU0oCW11wDGtT3d5EiJ+JairblYmjWgqLyHX7Nht2cGOg2rvfrRU3OvETO1/sYFqiXabtVeqE+XZHqCXJwbyFxjIg==