Re: [eppext] final charter description

James Galvin <galvin@elistx.com> Thu, 05 November 2015 01:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elistx_com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HeobbPSLcJQla5WyM3CksRMK0+VCk3FFT3c0Bt5H0Io=; b=ZtXZpbVBm/7Er8Bbyq8hZppfYQCiZYe8KmT0gwITYBVBstiqa/bnqCHR92PO1Ouk7Z JYRDvB4l/ipx4OuEf4Ob3govK1knjKU+RgZ1oVrC9XNAAchxNb2F/u5h83xhb7/OOJkV cGjews1Sk2Q64PDriW48qXnM5M6S59VT0JKCwFtykeHCs/t615O0TxWkr9X/2o/EY36k gabr6vFoHUHOhFmUWI8UYCo1S0TeD7KxeORcy6qDiyLoGrLjn4FAe/fss3LGTRdq5ye+ Od3hVhSj511I7c0K6KpjTuEisD5Lv8QB1DBjbuuP8Sp/7ydemfJtY8FxpV5nCp/41CiI Nc+Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=HeobbPSLcJQla5WyM3CksRMK0+VCk3FFT3c0Bt5H0Io=; b=MykitNE0eZHZghXCBVneaS3x7aX5ppzWo8NZoAecjoGaMZLTPOFpHWGX4tNED8NA4K /PYDoPW0kmMdDNmW2smFIX4e/2P72kTCX9ofHPJ4ZqOvl5q+6lGmeDe5RA53cLgNIxI+ rIwy3lC5gD8hQkA+HyUhCwu32882bEzuM9ICLIAFcYxMbXslj+sHQKAND3Z0xTO3eJJs TtKYfhRdIWQfxAnVGuHRpGo+RvcRa4dtaX4UJaY4UGwsdt0pPs5oR6avHr/6dTdOzgCc YxEku5P79m2R4EXa36arrakZVq5CbuX6qZ3G/xs1BGvWyBoTTuxdpUxOUtOt18NznzMA +HfA==